Portable, rugged, and powerful, this 100-Watt lightweight, foldable panel features built-in charging cables for Yeti Power Stations. Combine multiple panels to maximize solar input on your next overlanding trip.
NOMAD 100 HIGHLIGHTS
- 100-Watt (14-22V) foldable and weatherproof solar panel.
- Big wattage and weighs only 10 lbs. For chaining multiple Nomad 100 Solar Panels together, purchase a 4X 8mm Combiner to High Power Port Connector.
WHAT CAN THE NOMAD 100 CHARGE?
The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. Connect it to recharge a portable power station. The Nomad 100 is best used for recharging Goal Zero Yetis.
RECOMMENDED YETI PAIRINGS
Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
- Yeti 200X: 2-4 hours
- Yeti 400: 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 400 Lithium: 7-14 Hours
- Yeti 500X: 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 1000 Lithium: 16-32 Hours
- Yeti 1000X: 12-24 Hours
- Yeti 1400 Lithium: 22-44 Hours
- Yeti 1500X: 18-36 Hours
- Yeti 3000 Lithium: 36-72 Hours
- Yeti 3000X: 36-72 Hours
- Product SKU: 13007
- Weight: 10.2 lbs (4.6 kg)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 20.5 x 59.5 x 1 in (52 x 151.1 x 2.54 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 20.5 x 15.5 x 2 in (52 x 39.37 x 5.08 cm)
- Cable Length: 6ft
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Solar Port (blue 8mm, male): 14-22V, up to 5.56A (100 max)
- Rated Power: 100 Watts
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) 21.5V
- Maximum Power Point Voltage (Vmpp): 18.0V
- Maximum Power Point Current (Impp): 5.56A
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 5.9A
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline