A cavernous top-loader ideal for gear-intensive cragging sessions, the Creek 50 is inspired by our haul bags and built with easy access and durability in mind.
- Ultra-durable, waterproof shell fabric
- Padded shoulder straps, removable dual-density hipbelt, and thermoformed backpanel
- Top-loading design with drawcord skirt closure
- Full-length side zipper for easy access to pack contents
- Tuck-away rope strap and stowable rain hood that doubles as a helmet/rope holder
- Zippered front flap with internal zippered organizer pockets
- Haul bag-style bottom keeps pack standing upright for easy loading