This is the single rope par excellence from Fixe. Gentle to the touch and easy to tie. Endurance structure in Nature version. It offers an exceptional performance for sport climbing and paths of various lengths. Its type of structure reduces the ice penetration of dust and sand between the filaments, prolonging their life. Durable, strong and with a very low impact force. It is perfect for those who are new to climbing and for advanced climbers.
- Diameter: 9.6mm
- Available lengths: 70 and 80 meters.
- Colors: white-red
- Braid: Endurance
- Treatments: Nature
- Low impact force (8.5kN)
- Suitable for all climbing-levels
48 wire braid. The classic braiding-rope-coating development. It uses 42 threads. The Fixe ropes that incorporate Endurance-braiding provide a more regular rope surface than other models on the market.
- Smoother surface
- Less friction against devices
- Greater resistance to abrasion
- Feeling of less weight by having a better glide.
- Reduced penetration and retention of water, dust and ice between the strands, which significantly increases the life of the rope.
Nature Treatment: Environmentally friendly. It does not contain chemical treatments and it is specially indicated for working in dry environments.
- Middle Mark: yes
- Number of falls: 7
- Static elongation: 7.9%
- Sheath slip: 0,0mm
- Percentage of cover: 37%
- Package size: 20x18x55