The TX2 EVO Leather is a lightweight approach shoe that stows easily and is now designed with an easily re-soleable outsole. Enhanced support and sticky rubber keep you sure-footed in the mountains, while the one-piece knit uppers optimize drainage and breathability. C2™ ComboCord loops around the heel platform to allow easy pairing and storage in a pack.
• Innovative and patented resole platform is designed for quick and easy resoling by replacing the tread and compressed EVA ESS Platform
• C2™ ComboCord: an elastic cord that allows you to pair and store shoes compactly in your backpack or attach them to your harness
• Eco materials come from recycled raw materials, including recycled laces and an EVA midsole made from 7% recycled content
• Eco nubuck leather upper utilizes an ecological tanning process and is biodegradable
• Vibram® Idogrip™ outsole offers optimal grip on wet or dry surfaces