Smartwool's newest version of PhD® Cycling socks brings a little extra something to your cycling kit. Made with our revolutionary 360-degree printing process, these women's biking socks feature a bright, vibrant design. Ultra-soft, responsibly-sourced Merino wool will help your feet stay comfy, thanks to its natural temperature regulating and sweat management abilities. Plus, Smartwool's 4 Degree™ elite fit and Virtually Seamless™ toe provide you with a dialed, comfortable fit. So, no matter if you’re heading out for a mellow ride with friends, or are ready to tear up some dirt on your lunch break, their printed wool cycling socks are ready to take a ride with you. *Due to the unique printing process, each sock may vary in pattern and color from images on site and per pair
- Fit Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Ultra Light Cushion The absolute minimum between you and your shoes.
- Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes