The perfect companion for your next hut-to-hut, the Manta 34 is a premium hike hydration pack you’d be remiss to leave behind. A long day on the trail calls for proper hydration and an included 2.5-liter reservoir makes sure you don’t go thirsty. The Manta’s lightweight, open mesh AirSpeed backpanel delivers superior ventilation, an improved adjustable torso design provides you with a first-rate fit, and an integrated raincover ensures everything stays dry. A spacious main compartment holds everything you need (and maybe a few things you don’t) for your next day hike or supported overnight.
- Highly ventilated, 3D-tensioned open mesh AirSpeed backpanel with adjustable harness
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic closure and bite valve attachment
- Dual upper and lower compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Heat-embossed, scratch-free zippered slash pocket
- Front panel stretch mesh pocket
- Dual access side stretch mesh pockets
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Integrated raincover
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie off
- Large panel front pocket with internal organization
- Tensioned backpanel keeps the weight in the pack off of your back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort.
- Four zippered pockets, three internal mesh pockets, and a roomy main compartment for keeping gear organized and accessible.
- Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir stores in a dedicated compartment and includes a magnetic sternum strap bite valve to keep you hydrated all day long.
- AIRSPEED SUSPENSION 4.0 mm LightWire peripheral frame uses newly designed AirSpeed suspension geometry to create deeper curve, drawing the lumbar in to deliver outstanding fit and stability
- AIRSPEED BACKPANEL 3D-tensioned open mesh backpanel with side ventilation evenly spreads loads across the entire backpanel for improved load transfer and superb ventilation
- ADJUSTABLE HARNESS New adjustable harness yoke design tracks securely on the AirSpeed frame and buttons into web ladder to allow over 4" of adjustability and ensure excellent fit
- Load range: 10-30 lbs
- Weight: 3.1 lbs
- Main fabric: 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby