With Darn Tough's signature performance fit, no storm is going to blow these women's hiking socks off. Drop-needle knitting in our Micro Crew height yields peak design with reduced bulk — these socks stay smooth come rain, wind, or snow. With enough Merino Wool to naturally reduce disasters, the Storm should be your go-to sock, no matter the forecast.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and Darn Tough's unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- The micro crew is a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- 53% Nylon 43% Merino Wool 4% Lycra® Spandex
- The versatile lightweight yarns in the Hike/Trek category maintain a low profile in modern trail footwear and proper performance on multi-day trips.
- Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.
- Cushion Location: Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot